I am currently taking commissions. If you'd like to discuss a custom piece, or project, please get in touch.
A few details:
- Commissions start at £200 for an 8x8" painting. I can paint any size larger than this. The price calculated will reflect the size of the piece, the complexity of the subject and the materials used.
- You can choose the size and surface of the painting (i.e wooden panel, linen canvas, aluminium panel) and I will source the materials.
- I paint landscapes in oil—currently I don't paint portraits, animals, or do acrylic or watercolour paintings.
- Contact me within 4 months of your deadline for a small piece and 8 months for a large piece.
- I will not make any prints or reproductions of your painting—you can be sure that the piece is 100% unique and the only one in the world.
- All paintings are produced to a professional standard. I use the highest quality archival materials and I varnish each painting to protect it from normal wear and tear over the years. All paintings are delivered unframed and packed carefully.
If you're interested in a commission, please email me with a brief including:
- Photo reference(s): a clear, quality image of your subject. One that you've captured on your phone camera would work. I only paint from references that you own the rights to (i.e. it's not a picture found online).
- Information about the painting i.e. size, surface, deadline and any further details you feel are important. The painting doesn't have to look exactly like your photo reference, if you want to change any details, the colours etc, let me know and we can work that out.
Email me at email@example.com to discuss your commission. Thank you!